Search This Blog

Saturday 30 July 2016

Prayer from Psalms 121:1-3

Song
I will bless the Lord
And give Him glory
I will bless His name
And give Him glory

"I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.  My help cometh from the Lord , which made heaven and earth.  He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber." Psalms 121:1‭-‬3 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah i worship and adore your name accept my worship in Jesus name

Lord almighty i look to you for help arise and help me from your throne of mercy in Jesus name

Lord Jesus erase every plans plotted to shame me in any circumstance in Jesus name

Lord i release all that i am to you take charge in Jesus name

Father deliver me from any weakness in my body soul and spirit in Jesus name

Heavenly father you made heaven and earth and the trials in my life is nothing before you make me victorious at all fronts in Jesus name

Lord almighty you are my defence, where i can and where i can't defend me Lord in Jesus name

Lord almighty terminate the gathering against my progress anywhere it may be taking place in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayer in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
30/7/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...