Search This Blog

Monday 4 July 2016

Prayer from 2 Timothy 1:7

Song
God has not given me the spirit of fear 2x
He has given unto me
The spirit of power, the spirit of love
And a sound mind

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."
2 Timothy 1:7 KJV

Prayer
Lord thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Jehovah have mercy and me and forgive all my short coming in Jesus name

Everlasting father remove every fear of unknown in me in Jesus name

Father terminate the root of fear that is causing stagnation in my destiny in Jesus name

My father erase all evil handwriting concerning my destiny in Jesus name

Lord almighty let your love reign in my heart in Jesus name

Lord fill me with ypur divine power every where i go in Jesus name

Lord Jesus show forth in my life and uplift me in Jesus name

Lord make me a conqueror in aspect of life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
4/7/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...