Search This Blog

Saturday 9 July 2016

Prayer from Genesis 30:17

Song
We give you glory glory glory to the lamb
We give you glory glory glory to the lamb
For you are glorious and worthy to be praised
You are the lamb upon the throne
And unto you we lift our voice in praise
You are the lamb upon the throne

"And God hearkened unto Leah, and she conceived, and bare Jacob the fifth son."
Genesis 30:17 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

LordJesus i thank you for making me in your image and for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Father i return all the glory to you over all the numerous wonders you are doing in my life in Jesus name

Lord as i cry to you this day hearken unto my voice and change my story to your glory in Jesus name

Lord my hope remains firm in you remove every entanglement of evil resting on my life in any direction in Jesus name

Lord Jesus terminate every edge of destruction built for my sake in Jesus name

Father equip me with all i need to run this race of life victoriously and be Heaven worthy in Jesus name

Lord almighty remove all seed of unfruitfulness planted in my life by known and unknown forces now in Jesus name

Lord Jesus make me fruitful in all aspects of life in Jesus name

Father let my labour yield a heavenly harvest in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
9/7/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...