Search This Blog

Monday 18 July 2016

Prayer from 1 Peter 5;7

Song
You are the Lord let your name be glorified 2x
We give you glory and honour
You are the Lord let your name be glorified

"Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you." 1 Peter 5:7 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Father you are God in my life glorify yourself in all aspect of my life in Jesus name

Father remove all that makes me worry endlessly from me in Jesus name

Father you are able to replace my sorrow with joy give me everlasting joy in my heart in Jesus name

Father i cast all my cares unto you give me victory over all of them in the name of Jesus

Father in your name i renounce every doubt occupying my heart and causing me to ridicule your power in my life in Jesus name

Everlasting king help me with my unbelief and increase my faith in you in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
18/7/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...