Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 July 2016

Prayer from Psalms 58:10-11

Song
Lord i thank you, oh Lord 2x
Looking back in my life i see
Many things You have done for me
I thank you oh Lord

"The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked.  So that a man shall say, Verily there is a reward for the righteous: verily he is a God that judgeth in the earth." Psalms 58:10‭-‬11 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah show forth your power in all aspects of my life in Jesus name

Mighty God you alone can fight a battle without moving from your throne, fight my battles for me in Jesus name

Alpha and Omega you know the end from the beginning father let my latter days be far better than my former days in Jesus name

Lord Jesus avenge for me in all aspect i have been cheated upon in Jesus name

Father judge all my accusers and antagonisers according to your will in Jesus name

Jehovah give me victory at all front in my life journey in Jesus name

Mighty king change my story for the best henceforth never let me remain thesame again in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
6/7/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...