Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 July 2016

Prayer from Isaiah 40:29-31

Song
I will praise the Lord
I will praise His name
The Lord has done me well
I will praise the Lord

"He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.  Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:  But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."
Isaiah 40:29‭-‬31 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah you are my hope and salvation come to my aid this day in Jesus name

Father deliver me from any form of weariness all around me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus terminate all fear and its source that is keeping me stagnated in Jesus name

My father strengthen me through this phase and journey of my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus remove weakness and spirit of backsliding from my soul in Jesus name

Father i am yours i look up to you help me in the wilderness of life see me through in Jesus name

Lord its only you i wait upon never let me be put to shame in Jesus name

Lord remove all baggages of backwardness attached to my destiny this day in Jesus name

Lord uproot and destroy every evil plant nourishing evil occurrence in my life and family in Jesus name

Father let my testimony be permanent disgrace anyone who is standing against the fulfillment of your promises or waiting for my destiny to be truncated in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
26/7/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...