Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 July 2016

Prayer from Psalms 34:1-3

Song
I will bless the Lord and give Him glory
I will bless His name
And give Him glory

"I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.  My soul shall make her boast in the Lord : the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.  O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together."
Psalms 34:1‭-‬3 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Father i will bless your name fill my mouth and life with your praises in Jesus name

Lord almighty let your name be glorified all over the world in Jesus name

Father i commit all your children into your hand guard and protect us from all evil in Jesus name

Almighty father i worship your majesty i bow before your throne accept my worship in Jesus name

Lord take away any and everything that will make my worship unacceptable to you in anyway in Jesus name

Lord give me a heart of worship and increase the zeal of praise in my soul un Jesus name

Father hold me close to you never leave me help me as i walk this journey of life in Jesus name

My father be thou exalted over all that concerns my being in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
27/7/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...