Search This Blog

Thursday 7 July 2016

Prayer from Hosea 4:6,16

Song
Welcome in this place 2x
We give to you the highest praise
Welcome in this place

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.  For Israel slideth back as a backsliding heifer: now the Lord will feed them as a lamb in a large place."
Hosea 4:6‭, ‬16 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord Jesus you alone deserve all majesty and praise accept all my worship this day in Jesus name

Father deliver me from the spirit of following without discerning in Jesus name

Heavenly father help me to do away with constant mistake in the name of Jesus

Father grant me divine wisdom and do not let me perish in lack of knowledge in Jesus name

Lord take away all attributes of backsliding from my life this day in Jesus name

Lord Jesus help me to overcome the power of flesh domineering over my spirit man in Jesus name

Father take my feet away from every path of destruction i am walking on in Jesus name

Heavenly father create a heart of service to you in me henceforth in Jesus name

Father Lord help my unbelief and see me through my life journey in Jesus name

Lord Jesus at the end of this journey do not let me perish in hell in Jesus name

Father grant me continuous grace to live a life that is heaven worth while i am on earth and make me a candidate of heaven in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
7/7/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...