Search This Blog

Friday 1 July 2016

Prayer from Exodus 17:11-12

Song
Hossanah in the highest
Let our king be lifted high
Hossanah

"And it came to pass, when Moses held up his hand, that Israel prevailed: and when he let down his hand, Amalek prevailed.  But Moses' hands were heavy; and they took a stone, and put it under him, and he sat thereon; and Aaron and Hur stayed up his hands, the one on the one side, and the other on the other side; and his hands were steady until the going down of the sun."
Exodus 17:11‭-‬12 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Heavenly father help me so i can stand tirelessly in the place of prayer in Jesus name

Lord almighty send helpers of destiny my way in Jesus name

Father as many you have assigned to work with me to fulfill destiny let our path cross in Jesus name

Lord Jesus destroy all loop holes of shame in my life in Jesus name

Father in this new month grant me all round victory in Jesus name

Lord almighty you are Jehovah Nissi let your covering and shield be upon me and my household and protect us from any harm in Jesus name

Lord Jesus at the forefront of my life challenges give me extraordinary victory above human imagination in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
1/7/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...