Search This Blog

Friday 29 July 2016

Prayer from Zechariah 4:7

Song
Demons tremble at your presence
What a mighty God we serve
Glory glory Hallelujah
Everything written about you is great
You are great, You are great You are great
Everything written about you is great

"Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it."
Zechariah 4:7 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father you are powerful than the most powerful render every power trying to bring my destiny down useless in Jesus name

Lord i command every mountain before me to crumble today in Jesus name

Heavenly father destroy every plot of the evil one set for me in Jesus name

Lord almighty terminate the root of trouble and tribulations in my life in the name of Jesus

Father let the heavens open over my situation and bring to an end journeying in one circle in Jesus name

Oh Lord my father arise over this nation and render every authority against your authority useless in Jesus name

Lord i decree that every bondage spiritually or physically laid ahead of my household begin to catch fire in Jesus name

Lord Jesus renew my strength and zeal in you in the name of Jesus

Father crown my faith with testimonies over all trials of life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
29/7/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...