Search This Blog

Friday 15 July 2016

Prayer from Psalms 52:8

Song
I am not forgotten 3x
God knows my name
I am not forgotten God knows my name
He knows my name

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever."
Psalms 52:8 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank for remembering me even in the midst of thousands that cry to you in Jesus name

Lord thank you for not forsaking me and for fighting my battle for me in Jesus name

Lord amighty thank you for erasing the plans of my adversaries against me in Jesus name

Lord i thank you because my testimony is permanent in Jesus name

Elshadai thank you for always being my help and sustainer in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for your unending provision for me at all times in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for your love for me that never fades away in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for making me fruitful like the olives tree and not like a dried up fig tree in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for directing my path always in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
15/7/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...