Search This Blog

Friday 22 July 2016

Prayer from Hosea 1:10

Song
All the glory must be to the Lord
For He is worthy of our praise
No man on earth should give glory to Himself
All the glory must be to the Lord

"Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God."
Hosea 1:10 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah i look to you cause a change in the atmosphere that will bring my destiny to fulfillment in Jesus name

Lord i need you right now show your power in all areas of my life in Jesus name

My father let all your long awaited promises of my life come to manifestation in Jesus name

Father lead me in a way my destiny will not be truncated in Jesus name

Lord let my life manifest attributes of the child of God all around in Jesus name

Lord let it be evidence to my adversaries that i am your child fight for me in Jesus name

Lord as i walk in your will perfect all that concerns me in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages show forth over all my heart desires wipe my tears and cause my morning to come in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer

22/7/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...