Search This Blog

Monday 11 July 2016

Prayer from Psalms 50:2

Song
Bless the Lord oh my soul oh my soul
And worship His holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul and worship His holy name

"Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God hath shined." Psalms 50:2 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord almighty i thank you for removing all imperfection in my lineage causing step backs in my life in Jesus name

Father thank you for making all that concerns me perfect to your glory in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for honouring your word in my life beyond my imagination in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for removing every veil of unproductive labour overshadowing my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for cutting down every erected tree of barreness in all aspect of my life in Jesus name

Father unto you alone be all the glory for bringing into manifestation all my expectations in Jesus name

Lord you are worthy of all adoration glorify yourself continuously over my destiny in Jesus name

Lord never allow any evil to penetrate into my life let your covenant of protection be magnificent upon me and all around me in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
11/7/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...