Search This Blog

Friday 15 July 2016

Prayer from Deuteronomy 28:12

Song
Amen Amen God is so good
Amen Amen
Amen Amen God is faithful
Amen Amen
Amen Amen God is so kind
Amen Amen

"The Lord shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow." Deuteronomy 28:12 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord almighty i release my all to you and i confess you as my Lord and saviour in Jesus name

Lord i release my heart unto you henceforth direct the affairs of my heart purge all unworthy and doubtful thoughts out in Jesus name

Lord your word is yea and amen over my life let your promises begin to come to manifestation in Jesus name

Lord open the good treasures of heaven unto me, my household, church and nation in Jesus name

Heavenly father i have no other god but you do something great in my life that will make it evident that i am serving a living God in Jesus name

Father upon every dry situation or dryness in my life let your rain fall now in Jesus name

Father cause divine increase and promotion unto the works of my hands in Jesus name

Father let this day mark the end of borrowing in my life in Jesus name

Lord provide for my needs and make me a sacrificial giver to your work and lender to the nation in Jesus name

Father endow me with your Holy Spirit henceforth let me not depend on my ability in Jesus name

Lord avert all generational and foundational lack or penury in my family and nation in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
14/7/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...