Search This Blog

Sunday 24 July 2016

Prayer from John 5:6-8

Song
There is none like you
No one else can touch my life like you do
I could search through all eternity long
And find there is none like you

"When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time in that case, he saith unto him, Wilt thou be made whole?  The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me.  Jesus saith unto him, Rise, take up thy bed, and walk." John 5:6‭-‬8 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me heavenly father and forgive all my sins in Jesus

Lord i appreciate you in all areas of my life thank you for being my Lord and saviour in Jesus name

Heavenly father visit me today with your power and majesty in Jesus name

Lord speak a word into the storm of my life and let it calm forever in Jesus name

Lord silence every wind blowing behind the storms of my life causing me restlessness and pain in Jesus name

Lord Jesus erase every handwriting of the enemy concerning my life and destiny this day in Jesus name

Father send your angels to accompany in life's valley and bring me out victoriously in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace to scale through all heights that stands against me in Jesus name

Lord open the the floodgates of heaven and water my land where it needs to be, take away untimely death and sickness in Jesus name

Lord heal my infirmities and let me have a soul winning testimonies in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
24/7/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...