Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 July 2016

Prayer from Deuteronomy 6:4-9

Song
You deserve the glory and the honour
Lord we lift our hands in worship
As we magnify your name
For you are great you do miracle so great
There is no one else like you 2x

"Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord :  And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.  And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:  And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.  And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.  And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates." Deuteronomy 6:4‭-‬9 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Father i lift my family before you visit us with your mercy in Jesus name

Lord i commit as many in my family yet to accept you as their lord and saviour let them have an encounter that will lead to their salvation in Jesus name

Heavenly father help me to live a life that will continually bring my family to the knowledge of who you are in Jesus name

Lord almighty grant me enablement and increase the thirst for more of your word in me henceforth in Jesus name

Lord make me doer of your word and not a listener or reader alone in Jesus name

Lord i commit my children unto your hands let your fear increase in them in Jesus name

Father take away all waywardness in me and my family that will hinder us from fulfilling purpose in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
20/7/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...