Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 July 2016

Prayer from Psalms 57:1-3

Song
Adonai we worship you
Son of God you are so good
Almighty God hallowed be your name
Your dominion is forever more

"Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.  I will cry unto God most high; unto God that performeth all things for me.  He shall send from heaven, and save me from the reproach of him that would swallow me up. Selah. God shall send forth his mercy and his truth." Psalms 57:1‭-‬3 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Heavenly lord i commit my spirit before you heal my spirit in the name of Jesus

Father in your own way touch my life and heal my broken heart in Jesus name

King of kings let your mercy encompass me all around in Jesus name

Lord Jesus terminate the source of sorrow and pain in my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus help my unbelief and show yourself mighty in my life in Jesus name

Father send help to me and save me from every reproach waiting to swallow me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus ignite your love in me and let me showforth your love in all aspect of my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
5/7/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...