Search This Blog

Sunday 3 July 2016

Prayer from Psalms 46:1-5

Song
Holy Holy Holy Holy
Holy Holy Holy
Holy is the Lord

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.  Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;  Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.  There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.  God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early."
Psalms 46:1‭-‬5 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father arise and come to my aid in Jesus name

Lord today set me free from every captivity spiritually or physically in Jesus name

Lord Jesus destroy the impact of any negative dream upon my life, destiny and family in Jesus name

My father in all situation make me a victor in Jesus name

Heavenly father destroy every principalities and powers of darkness targetting me and my household for destruction in Jesus name

My father open the book of rememberance concerning me and my family, bring speedy answers to my long awaited prayer requests in Jesus name

Lord Jesus anoint me for signs and wonders in Jesus name

Father renew my being and never let me renounce my faith under no circumstance in Jesus name

Heavenly father remove every seige incapacitating my progress in life today in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
3/7/2016
Happy Thanksgiving Sunday

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...