Search This Blog

Saturday 16 July 2016

Prayer from Psalms 60:11-12

Song
You cannot lie to me 2x
Lion of Judah You cannot lie to me

"Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.  Through God we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies."
Psalms 60:11‭-‬12 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Heavenly father your word never return to you void change my disappointment to a brand new appointment that will orchestrate me to the next level in Jesus name

Lord Jesus you are the lion of Judah prove to all lions or situations roaring at me that i am your child in Jesus name

Lord almighty i need your help from all trouble surrounding me in Jesus name

Lord expose and destroy all the adversaries of the church if they refuse to repent and accept you as their Lord and saviour in Jesus name

Father i know in you i have victory let my victory manifest upon all my worries in Jesus name

Father in your might tread down as many that had risen against me in Jesus name

Lord arise and tread upon the enemies of the church worldwide in Jesus name

Lord almighty sanctify me for greater exploit above my adversaries and contenders in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
16/7/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...