Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 July 2016

Prayer from Ephesians 5:1,5 &8

Song
Oh lord my God how excellent is your name
In all the earth how excellent is your name

"Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;  For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.  For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:" Ephesians 5:1‭, ‬5‭-‬5‭, ‬8 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father renew my mind and increase the zeal of trusting and serving you in me in Jesus name

Father deliver me from all forms of idolatory in Jesus name

Lord Jesus help me to stand firm and live a holy life in Jesus name

Father let the thirst for your word increase in me let me be doer and not hearer of your word only in Jesus name

Lord at this end time do not let me renounce my faith in you in Jesus name

Lord help me to grow spiritually in Jesus name

Almighty father grant me grace to stand in the light and never return into darkness in Jesus name

Lord increase the zeal of evangelism in me even in the face of persecution help me to focus on heavenly reward in Jesus name

Father grant me grace to die to flesh in Jesus name

Lord Almighty i lift all persecuted Christians unto you uphold us to the very end and count us worthy of your kingdom in Jesus name

Lord almighty take away every spirit of doubt from me in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
13/7/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...