Search This Blog

Monday 15 December 2014

Prayer Hebrews 11:4

Song
Hallelujah you have won the victory
Hallelujah you have won it all for me
Death could not hold you down
You are the risen king seated in majesty
Hallelujah

Hebrews 11:4 NKJV
"By faith Abel offered to God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, through which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts; and through it he being dead still speaks."

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesua name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

My father rid me of any fear that ridicules your power in my life in Jesus name

My father erase every doubt that the enemy keeps bringing to me that is causing my faith to shake in Jesua name

My father increase your faith in me in Jesus name

Father I decree freedom from all forms of captivity in my life in Jesus name

By faith I  decree that all satanic deposition upon my life begin to catch fire in Jesus name

My father I decree in Jesus name that I will testify over all the tests and trials of my life in Jesus name

My father I declare in faith that I will sing a new song in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
16/12/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...