Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Prayer from Psalms 90:13-15

Song
Father we worship you
Unchangeable unchangeable God
Jehovah we worship you
Reliable reliable God

Psalms 90:13-15 NLT
"O  lord , come back to us! How long will you delay? Take pity on your servants! Satisfy us each morning with your unfailing love, so we may sing for joy to the end of our lives. Give us gladness in proportion to our former misery! Replace the evil years with good."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and breath of life all glory to you in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord Jesus I come the throne of mercy and grace Lord draw me close to you and change my situation for the best in Jesus name

My father hear my cry this day take pity on me and remove seige of delay upon my life and family in Jesus name

Lord Jesus satisfy me with your unfailingly love and let me sing a new song in Jesus name

Lord Jesus replace all my sorrow and its cause with abundant joy in Jesus name

Lord Jesus do something great in my life this season and henceforth that will cause people to know I am serving a living God indeed in Jesus name

Father gladden my heart with speedy manifestation of all my expectations according to your will in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
03/12/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...