Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 December 2014

Prayer from Psalms 77:1-3, 7-8,11-12

Song
Water you turn into wine
Open the eyes of the blind
There's no one like you, None like you
Into the darkness you shine
out of ashes we rise
There's no one like you, None like you

Our God is greater, Our God is stronger
Lord you are higher than any other
Our God is healer awesome in power
Our God Our God

Psalms 77:1-2, 7-8, 11-12 NKJV
"I cried out to God with my voice— To God with my voice; And He gave ear to me. In the day of my trouble I sought the Lord; My hand was stretched out in the night without ceasing; My soul refused to be comforted. Will the Lord cast off forever? And will He be favorable no more? Has His mercy ceased forever? Has His  promise failed forevermore? I will remember the works of the Lord ; Surely I will remember Your wonders of old. I will also meditate on all Your work, And talk of Your deeds."

Prayer
Father I worship you for this new day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Oh Lord I cry to you from the depth of my heart over my heart aches hear my cry in Jesua name

Heavenly father you are the help and hope of the helpless and hopless come to my aid today and change my life in Jesus name

Father forgive all shortcomings that is making my call to you unheard or my cry unseen in Jesus name

Father do not cut me off king of kings let your favour locate me and all that concerns me in Jesus name

Father you turned water to wine amd open the eyes of the blind change every impossible situations of my life to possible ones in Jesus name

Ancient of days do not let your mercy  cease over my life and household let your mercy prevail over every judgement in Jesus name

My father I believe in your unfailingly word bring your promises to pass in my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus you can never fail and you have always been my help in ages pass give me uncommon testimony before this year runs out and the next years to come in Jesus name

Father your faithfulness reaches to the heaven, show your greatness and faithfulness upon my destiny and household in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
17/12/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...