Search This Blog

Friday 5 December 2014

Prayer form Isaiah 61:3

Song
How great is our God sing with me
How great is our God all will sing
How great How great is our God

You're the name above all names
You're worthy of our praise
And our hearts will sing
How great is our God.

Isaiah 61:3 NKJV
"To console those who mourn in Zion, To give them beauty for ashes, The oil of joy for mourning, The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; That they may be called trees of righteousness, The planting of the Lord , that He may be glorified.”

Prayer
Heavenly father I thank you for this day and breath of life in  Jesus name.

Lord Jesus have  mercy  on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Father I release to you evetything that represents ashes in my life that doesn't want your glory to shine upon me in Jesus name

Father pour your oil of gladness upon me and take away all traces of ashes in my life in Jesus name

My father take away all garments of heaviness that is upon me and destroy them by the Holy Ghost fire in Jesus name

Lord cloth me and my household with the garments of praise in Jesus name

Lord purify my being and let me be Holy and acceptable to you always in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
06/12/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...