Search This Blog

Monday 15 December 2014

Prayer from James 3:8-10

Song
There is power power
Wonder working power
In the blood of the lamb
There is power power
Wonder working power
In the precious blood of the lamb

James 3:8-10 NKJV
"But no man can tame the tongue. It  is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. With it we bless our God and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in the similitude of God. Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be so."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus  name

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive my sin in Jesus name

I plead the blood of Jesus upon my life, my family and environment in Jesus name

My father I release myself unto you tame my tongue and subject it to always do your will in Jesus name

Father henceforth let my utterances always glorify you and not flesh in Jesus name

My father cancel every evil pronouncements upon my life, my family and our destinies in Jesus name

Oh Lord purify my destiny and that of my household with the blood of Jesus in Jesus name

My father henceforth let my mouth and my entire being be a source of blessing to this generation and generation to come in Jesus name.

Lord I thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
15/12/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...