Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 December 2014

Prayer from Psalms 20:5

song
I will exalt you Lord
For you have lifted me
Above my enemies
Your banner over me is love

Psalms 20:5 NKJV
"We will rejoice in your salvation, And in the name of our God we will set up our banners! May the Lord fulfill all your petitions."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of  life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

My father let me always have cause to rejoice in Jesus name

I cancel the effect of negative dreams and revelations upon my household and I in Jesus name

Father give me victory over every challenges in Jesus name

I cancel every contracts of failure and death over me and my household in Jesus name

Father fulfill all my petitions and give me a new song in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's pyayer
23/12/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...