Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 December 2014

Prayer from 2Corinthians 7:15

Song
Thank you so much Lord Jesus 3*
I thank you3*

II Corinthians 7:15 NKJV
'And his affections are greater for you as he remembers the obedience of you all, how with fear and trembling you received him."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life you alone deserve all thanks in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord Jesus remember me this day and surprise me with uncommon favour in all areas of life in Jesus name

My father remember my obedience to you and command heaven to open for my sake in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let me benefit from the fear I have for you in Jesus name

Father quicken the steps of my helper to me and let me encounter breakthrough in all areas in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
09/12/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...