Search This Blog

Friday 19 December 2014

Prayer fron Isaiah 50:4-5

Song
I worship you almighty God
There is none like you
I worship you oh Prince of Peace
That is all I want to do
I give you praise
Cause you are my righteousness
I worship you almighty God
There is none like you

Isaiah 50:4-5 NKJV
“The Lord God has given Me The tongue of the learned, That I should know how to speak A word in season to him  who  is  weary. He awakens Me morning by morning, He awakens My ear To hear as the learned. The Lord God  has opened My ear; And I was not rebellious, Nor did I turn away."

Prayer
Thank you Jesus for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah accept my worship as a sweet smelling savour in Jesus name

My father refresh my tongue and let it always utter what will bring glory to you in Jesus name

Father let my heart and the word of my mouth be like that of a ready writer in Jesus name

Make ma an instrument that speaks a word in season to the weary in Jesus name

My lord anoint my ears to hear what you want me to do so that I will always walk and work in the path you want me to in Jesus name

Father rid my spirit, soul and body of rebellion in Jesus name

Father make me a useful and not an abandoned vessel in your hands in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
19/12/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...