Search This Blog

Monday 1 December 2014

Prayer from Malachi 3:2-3

Song
He's coming back again
My Lord is coming back again
He went away and He promised
He's coming back again

Malachi 3:2-3 NKJV
“But who can endure the day of His coming? And who can stand when He appears? For He is like a refiner’s fire And like launderers’ soap. He will sit as a refiner and a purifier of silver; He will purify the sons of Levi, And purge them as gold and silver, That they may offer to the Lord An offering in righteousness.

Prayer
Almighty father I thank you for the grace of life and another day in Jesus name

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

My father purify my entire being and make me acceptable to you in Jesus name

Lord Jesus grant me grace to live a righteous life so I can see you in eternity and reign with you in Jesus name

Jehovah let my heart and my utterances be pleasing to you at all times in Jesus name

Father help me in this journey of faith deliver me from all weariness and keep me strong to the very end in Jesus name

Father whatever I am doing that is pulling me away from you reveal them to me and give me grace to always do what draws me closer to you in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
02/12/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...