Search This Blog

Saturday 27 December 2014

Prayer from Jeremiah 15:20-21

Song
Savior He can move the mountain
My God is mighty to save
He is mighty to save
Forever author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave
Shine the light and let the whole world see
Sing it for the glory of the risen king

Jeremiah 15:20-21 NKJV
"And I will make you to this people a fortified bronze wall; And they will fight against you, But they shall not prevail against you; For I am with you to save you And deliver you,” says the Lord . “I will deliver you from the hand of the wicked, And I will redeem you from the grip of the terrible.”

Prayer
Lord I worship you in the beauty of your holiness for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

My father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord Jesus you alone can save me I release my self to you save me from any form of destruction I am in or might be in in Jesus name

My father you alone can remove the mountains in my life daddy remove every mountain ahead of me and help me through my journey in Jesus name

Lord Jesus make me and my household a fortified bronze wall according to your word and make us victorious over all our adversaries in Jesus name

Ancient of days deliver and redeem my destiny from the hands of the wicked ones in Jesus name

My Lord in the remaining hours of 2014 let me have a divine encounter with you in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
27/12/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...