Search This Blog

Sunday 21 December 2014

Prayer from Psalms 90:1-3, 14-16

Hymn
Guide me, O Thou great Jehovah,
Pilgrim through this barren land.
I am weak, but Thou art mighty;
Hold me with Thy powerful hand.
Bread of Heaven, Bread of Heaven,
Feed me till I want no more;
Feed me till I want no more.

Psalms 90:1-3, 14-16 NKJV
'Lord, You have been our dwelling place in all generations. Before the mountains were brought forth, Or ever You had formed the earth and the world, Even from everlasting to everlasting, You are God. You turn man to destruction, And say, “Return, O children of men.” Oh, satisfy us early with Your mercy, That we may rejoice and be glad all our days! Make us glad according to the days in  which You have afflicted us, The years in  which we have seen evil. Let Your work appear to Your servants, And Your glory to their children."

Prayer
Father I thank you for this new day and breath of life all glory to you in Jesus name

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive me of all my sins in Jesus name

Lord  you have always been my dwelling place even when I didn't acknowledge you bring me back to your fold do not let the works of flesh and my enemies triumph over me in Jesus name

Father guard me in this journey help me right my wrongs in any way I have walked away from your path forgive me and draw back to you in Jesus name

My father is there any unpleasant situation (s) in my life that is as a result of disobedience forgive me and change my story in Jesus name

Lord I thirst for your intervention in all situations father fill me till I want no more with the best of heaven in Jesus name

Father henceforth let me and my household rejoice for the rest of our days in Jesus name

Lord fill my life with your glory in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
21/12/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...