Search This Blog

Monday 8 December 2014

Prayer from Zecharia 2:5

Song
Here is my worship
Take joy in it make it your dwelling place
I want to put a smile on your face
I present my heart to you
I present my life to you
Here's my worship smile
Here's my life Lord smile

Zechariah 2:5 NKJV
"For I,’ says the Lord , ‘will be a wall of fire all around her, and I will be the glory in her midst.’ ”

Prayer
Lord I worship you in the beauty of your holiness accept my worship in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

My father I thank you for this day and breath of life in  Jesus name

Father according to your word be a wall fire around me and my household henceforth in Jesus name

Lord Jesus consume every power or principalities that rise against me or my family with your fire in Jesus name

Jehovah surprise me with divine encounter before this year runs out in Jesus name

Lord I decree destruction over every evil deposit in my life that came in through dreams in Jesus name

I decree I and my household shall not die but live to declare the glory of God in the land of the living in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
08/12/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...