Search This Blog

Friday 12 December 2014

Prayer from Psalms 137:5

Song
I have confidence in you Jesus
I have confidence in you
Everyday every time
I have confidence in you Jehovah Lord

Psalms 137:5 NKJV
"If I forget you, O Jerusalem, Let my right hand forget its  skill!"

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life all glory to you in Jesus name

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Ancient of days I come to you with all my cares Lord see me through this journey I am on in Jesus name

My father according to your word I am not forgotten, king of glory open the book of remembrance concerning me and my household in Jesus name

My father remember my labour and faithfulness to you king of glory turn the tides around to favour me and to your glory in Jesus name

King of glory scatter every authority prying into my life and assigned to destroy me in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
12/12/14

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...