Search This Blog

Sunday 14 December 2014

Prayer from John 4:11-14

Song
Fill my cup lord
I lift it up Lord
Come and quench the thirsting of my soul
Bread of heaven fill me till I want no more
Fill my cup fill it up and make me whole

John 4:11-14 NKJV
"The woman said to Him, “Sir, You have nothing to draw with, and the well is deep. Where then do You get that living water? Are You greater than our father Jacob, who gave us the well, and drank from it himself, as well as his sons and his livestock?” Jesus answered and said to her, “Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again,  but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life.”

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sisns in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for the salvation of my soul and for bringing me from darkness into your marvellous light in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages break protocol for my sake change my circumstance around with your power in Jesus name

Lord fill my thirst with the living water and cause me to testify of your goodness in Jesus name

Heavenly Lord you are gracious and merciful let your grace and mercy speak on my behalf wherever my name is mentioned in Jesus name

My father open the eyes of my heart let me see you and have an excellent encounter with you in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
14/12/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...