Search This Blog

Sunday 7 December 2014

Prayer from Daniel 1:13-16

Song
Purify my heart let it be as gold
And precious silver
Purify my heart let it be as gold
Pure gold refiners fire
My heart's one desire
Is to be holy set apart for you Lord
I choose to be Holy
Set apart for you my master
Ready to do your will

Daniel 1:13-16 NKJV
"Then let our appearance be examined before you, and the appearance of the young men who eat the portion of the king’s delicacies; and as you see fit, so deal with your servants.” So he consented with them in this matter, and tested them ten days. And at the end of ten days their features appeared better and fatter in flesh than all the young men who ate the portion of the king’s delicacies. Thus the steward took away their portion of delicacies and the wine that they were to drink, and gave them vegetables."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day glory honour and adoration to you in Jesus name

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father grant me grace to live to please you at all times in Jesus name

My father help me not to compromise my faith even when I am faced by adversity in Jesus name

Oh Lord feed me with the best of Heaven and let my life glow with your presence in Jesus name

My father fill me with divine utterance and power let me begin to function according to your will in Jesus name

My Lord cause my enemies to consent with me to do your will as you did for Daniel and his friends in Jesus name

My Lord let me always yield to your authority and leading in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
07/12/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...