Search This Blog

Saturday 20 December 2014

Prayer from Psalms 91:16

Song
I have a father,  Almighty father
He is king of kings and Lord of lords
I have a father

Psalms 91:16 NKJV
"With long life I will satisfy him, And show him My salvation.”

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

My father according to your word satisfy my household amd I with long life in Jesus

I decree upon my household and I that untimely death is not our portion in Jesus name

I decree upon my life and my household that we will live long in good health and fear of God shall be utmost in us in Jesus name

I decree that that the blessings of God that makes rich without adding sorrow is my portion and that of my household in Jesus name

Father let me see your salvation here on earth and when my race ends on earth in Jesus name

I and my household are hidden under the protection of yahweh in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
20/12/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...