Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 December 2014

Prayer from James 2:13

Song
I just wanna be where you are
Dwelling daily in your presence
I don't wanna worship from afar
draw me near to where you are
I wanna be where you are
dwelling in your presence
Feasting at your table
Surrounded by your glory
In your presence
That's where I always want to be
I just want to be
I just want to be With you

James 2:13 NKJV
"For judgment is without mercy to the one who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment."

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and the breath of life all glory to you in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord I want to be where you are Jehovah do not cast me away from your presence in Jesus name

Lord Jesus I lift my life and every burden before you relieve me of all my burdens in Jesus name

Jehovah show mercy upon me and let me attain the height I ought to attain in life in Jesus name

My father over every judgement or condemnation upon my life let mercy prevail in Jesus mighty name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
09/12/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...