Search This Blog

Monday 22 December 2014

Prayer from Matthew 1:21

Song
There is a redeemer , Jesus God's own son
Perfect lamb of God messiah, Holy one
Jesus my redeemer name above all names
Precious lamb of God messiah
Oh for sinner slain

Thank you oh my father
For giving us your son
And living your spirit till
The work on earth is done

Matthew 1:21 NKJV
"And she will bring forth a Son, and you shall call His name Jesus , for He will save His people from their sins.”

Prayer
Father I thank you for this great day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Jesus thank you for being my saviour in Jesus name

Jesus I honour your majesty and praise you for being lord of my life in Jesus name

I speak the name Jesus into my life and I decree new change in my life in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
22/12/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...