Search This Blog

Saturday 27 December 2014

Prayer from John 10:9-10

Song
Come and take your place oh Lord 2*
In my life come and take your place 2*

John 10:9-10 NKJV
"I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.  The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."

Prayer
Father I thank you for this last sunday of 2014 and the breath of life in Jesus name.

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive me of all my sins in Jesus name

My father is there anyway I have allowed sin to shut the doors for you to enter into my life have mercy and come into my life in Jesus name

Lord  I commit all my family, friends, neighbours and community at large unto you Jehovah come and dwell in us all and take charge of our lives in Jesus name

My father make me a fruitfull vessel in your kingdom in Jesus name

Lord as the year is going to an end I pray that all destructive plans of the enemy I and my family will not fall victim of them in Jesus name

Lord every power waiting to terminate lives and destinies as 2014 is drawing to a close will not claim victory over me, my family and friends destinies and lives in Jesus name

Lord I lift as many that I know that are presently on the sick bed Jehovah heal them and give them a testimony in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
28/12/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...