Search This Blog

Monday 1 December 2014

Prayer from Psalms 84:4,11-12

Song
When I think of all the goodness of Jesus
And all He has done for me
My very soul will shout Hallelujah
Praise God for saving me

Psalms 84:4, 11-12 NKJV
"Blessed are those who dwell in Your house; They will still be praising You. Selah For the Lord God is  a sun and shield; The Lord will give grace and glory; No good thing will He withhold From those who walk uprightly. O Lord of hosts, Blessed is the man who trusts in You!"

Prayer
Father I thank you for this new day and the beginning of a new month glory to you in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

My father I thank you for your mercy and grace has brought me and my household this far in Jesus name

Father I thank you for all you have done, what you are doing, what you have not done and what you won't do in my life glory to you in Jesus name

Jehovah I worship you for being my strength even when I lost hope in myself you were there for me all glory to You in Jesus name

Father thank you for keeping me in your Shield and not  allowing circumstances and enemy to stop my praise to you in Jesus name

Daddy thank you for the grace and glory you are endowing my household and I with in Jesus name

Lord I thank you because this last month of 2014 will not mark the end of my family, friends, colleagues, children,  neighbours,  myself and all that concerns me in Jesus name

Father as this year is drawing near to its end withhold no good thing from me and my household bless us with all the promises you have in place for us in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
1/12/2014

HaPpY nEw MoNtH

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...