Search This Blog

Thursday 4 December 2014

Prayer from Isaiah 50:10

Song
I have seen the Lord's goodness
His mercies and compassion
I have seen the Lord's goodness
Hallelujah praise the Lord
Oh Lord you have been so good
You are so good to me
Oh Lord you are excellent in my life everyday

Isaiah 50:10 NLT
"Who among you fears the lord and obeys his servant? If you are walking in darkness, without a ray of light, trust in the lord and rely on your God."

PRAYER
Father I thank you for your loving kindness and grace to witness this day in Jesus name

Oh Lord my father I thank you for your mercy and forgiveness of sin in Jesus name

Father let your fear increase daily in me in Jesus name

My father let me always dwell in obedience to you in Jesus name

Father every journey of darkness that I have been led to walk on, today father deliver me from such journey and redirect my steps to the right path in Jesus name

Oh Lord my father my trust is solely in you do not let my enemies rejoice over my destiny in Jesus name

Every power assigned to send me or any member of my family to untimely grave today I decree termination of contract over you in Jesus name

Oh my father today send your power over every boundage(s) I am in spiritually, physically, maritally, financially and in all aspects of life I am suffering in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

TODAY'S PRAYER
04/12/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...