Search This Blog

Friday 26 December 2014

Prayer from Jeremiah 29:11-13

Song
Hossanah in the highest
Let our king be lifted high
Hossanah

Jeremiah 29:11-13 NKJV
"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord , thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart."

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah I thank you for the abundant love you shower on me at all time receive all thanks in Jesus name

My father do not let me stray away from your plans for me in Jesus name

Father let your thoughts towards me always come to my rememberance in Jesus name

Oh Lord according to your word when I search for you wholeheartedly let me find you in Jesus name

Father over all situations that seems like mountain before me let me see your hands in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
26/12/2014

Compliments of the season. ..
Jesus is the reason for the season!

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...