Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Prayer from Psalms 68:6

Hymn
When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.

Refrain:
Trust and obey, for there's no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

Psalms 68:6 NKJV
"God sets the solitary in families; He brings out those who are bound into prosperity; But the rebellious dwell in a dry land."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah grant me grace to always trust and obey you even when situations around me says otherwise in Jesus name

My father I thank you for setting me free from everything that has kept me bound in Jesus name

Father purge out all forms of rebellion in me and fill me with humility in Jesus name

Lord let me eat the fruit  of obedience and let people around me come to the knowledge of you through me in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's  Prayer
11/12/14

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...