Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 August 2024

Prayer from Psalms 143:10-11

Song by Todd Dulaney

I am the vine, you are the branches
He who abides in me
Will forever be fruitful indeed
I am the way
The truth and the light
No one gets to the Father
Except that he comes through me, 

So let not mercy (let not mercy)
And truth (and truth)
Say forsake you (forsake you)

Trust in the Lord with all your heart
Trust in the Lord with all your mind
Trust in the Lord with all your strength
Lean not to your own understanding
I will hide Your word in my heart 
I will hide Your word in my heart

Teach me to do your will, for you are my God. May your gracious Spirit lead me forward on a firm footing. For the glory of your name, O Lord, preserve my life. Because of your faithfulness, bring me out of this distress.
Psalms 143:10‭-‬11 NLT

Prayer

Lord I honour your name and worship you because you are my king

Lord thank you for this amazing day and grace to be among the living

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord grant me increasing grace to trust you in all I do and never lean just on limited human understanding

Lord I come to you, guide me in all my ways, let your light shine brightly on my path

Lord give me divine understanding of times and season in Jesus name

Lord uphold me with your right hand of righteousness and let me live a life that please you

Lord remove distress and the spirit of unrest from me and all that concerns me

Lord let your peace overshadow my destiny and keep me under the shadow of your wings

Lord eliminate all evil emergencies and plans of the wicked concerning me

Abba arise over this nation, let your mercy prevail in all aspects in Jesus name

Lord over my expectations let it end in praise let your goodness and favour envelope me

Lord, this month let me have a divine encounter over my utmost heart desire and let it end in praise

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household remove every lingering and unpleasant situation from our lives in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The truth of God is activated in my life therefore every lie from the pit of hell is negated. The hands of God are upon my life, He daily loads me with benefit. He will finish what He started, nothing missing, nothing broken in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 21st August 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Ephesians 2:8

Song by Maranda Curtis Let praises rise from the inside From the inside of me May You delight in the inside In the inside of me Come fill my...