Search This Blog

Thursday 29 August 2024

Prayer from 1 Timothy 1:12-14

Song

A thousand generations falling down in worship
To sing the song of ages to the Lamb
And all who've gone before us and all who will believe
Will sing the song of ages to the Lamb

Your name is the highest
Your name is the greatest
Your name stands above them all
All thrones and dominions
All powers and positions
Your name stands above them all

And the angels cry holy
All creation cries holy
You are lifted high, holy
Holy forever

I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength to do his work. He considered me trustworthy and appointed me to serve him, even though I used to blaspheme the name of Christ. In my insolence, I persecuted his people. But God had mercy on me because I did it in ignorance and unbelief. Oh, how generous and gracious our Lord was! He filled me with the faith and love that come from Christ Jesus.
1 Timothy 1:12‭-‬14 NLT

Prayer

Lord I worship your name and honour your majesty 

Thank you Jesus for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word and the truth instilled in me through your word

Lord thank you for your mercy that prevails over judgement you deserve all my praise

Lord thank you for grace that you release on me daily even while I was a sinner you loved me

Lord thank you for not allowing sin to overshadow my destiny

Lord eliminate all negative and evil patterns that draws me away from your purpose

Lord destroy any plan of the enemy over my destiny aimed at keeping me in the will of workers of darkness

Lord increase in me the zeal to shine the light of the gospel and stand for the truth of the gospel in Jesus name

Lord remove every iota of blaspheme against you and the holy spirit from my life

Lord for as many still persecuting believers of the gospel of Christ, today let them encounter you and come to the knowledge of the true God

Lord in this community let there be revival of soul by your mercy in Jesus name

Lord terminate every loss from the kingdom of darkness in Jesus name

Lord envelope my name in your powerful name and make me untouchable for negativity of any kind

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, increase in us the zeal for the gospel and the propagation of the truth to the world around us in Jesus name

*Pray the salvation of souls*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The truth of the gospel of Christ lives in me daily. The word of God shines His light on me. My life is a living testimony. Grace has enveloped me in all I do. I am not living to please man. In Christ Jesus I live, I move and have my being. I am a light that can never be hidden in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 29th August 2024

*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com

Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Ephesians 2:8

Song by Maranda Curtis Let praises rise from the inside From the inside of me May You delight in the inside In the inside of me Come fill my...