Search This Blog

Friday 9 August 2024

Prayer from Isaiah 53:5

Song by Israel & New Breed

Jesus at the center of it all
Jesus at the center of it all
From beginning to the end
It will always be, it's always been You, Jesus
Jesus, nothing else matters
Nothing in this world will do

Jesus, You're the center
Everything revolves around You
Jesus, You

Jesus, be the center of my life
Jesus, be the center of my life
From beginning to the end
It will always be, it's always been You, Jesus

Jesus, nothing else matters
Nothing in this world will do
Jesus, You're the center
Everything revolves around You, Jesus, You

From my heart to the Heavens, Jesus be the center
It's all about You, yes, it's all about You
From my heart to the Heavens, Jesus be the center
It's all about You, yes, it's all about You

So Jesus, be the center of Your church
Jesus be the center of Your church
And every knee will bow
And every tongue shall confess You Jesus, Jesus
Say His name, Jesus, Jesus


But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was crushed for our wickedness [our sin, our injustice, our wrongdoing]; The punishment [required] for our well-being fell on Him, And by His stripes (wounds) we are healed.
Isaiah 53:5 AMP


Prayer

Almighty father thank you for this beautiful new day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word and the faith that the word stirs in me

Lord be at the center of my life, take control of my entire existence

Father have your way in my life journey guide me in all I do

Lord deliver me from every form of sickness known or unknown

Lord destroy all destiny destroying authority or activity around my life and lineage

Lord erase all negativity written against my destiny by known or unknown power

Father arise and terminate every spoken word of evil directed into my destiny before or after my birth

Lord heal this nation, let your blood speak over judgement of sin in this land

Lord destroy all accusing tongues and finger against my life

I decree I am totally healed and made whole, nothing will go wrong in Jesus name

I decree my life is hidden in Christ, therefore all unwanted diagnosis is healed by His stripes today

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, Jesus has set us free from all condemnation and destructions in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you King of Kings for answered prayers

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Jesus is at the center of my life, He is the solid rock on which I stand and exist. My life is in Christ, in Him, I live move and have my being. Sickness, diseases and evil diagnosis have no place in me, because by His stripes I am made whole. I carry the mark of Christ in me, so I am untouchable for the works and workers of iniquity in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©  9th August 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Ephesians 2:8

Song by Maranda Curtis Let praises rise from the inside From the inside of me May You delight in the inside In the inside of me Come fill my...