Search This Blog

Friday 23 August 2024

Prayer from Joel 2:28-29

Song by Todd Dulaney

Pour me out, Pour me out
All I am is yours, All I am is yours
Pour me out, Pour me out
All I am is yours, All I am is yours
Pour me out, Pour me out
All I am is yours, All I am is yours
Surround me with your glory
And fill me with your love
Till I overflow, Till I overflow

I step down from the throne of my heart
Saying all I am it was yours from the start
Casting down my crown at your feet
All I am is yours, All I am is yours
All I am is yours, All I am is yours


“Then, after doing all those things, I will pour out my Spirit upon all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy. Your old men will dream dreams, and your young men will see visions. In those days I will pour out my Spirit even on servants—men and women alike.
Joel 2:28‭-‬29 NLT

Prayer

Ancient of days I honour your name and worship your majesty because you are my king

Lord thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace to be among the living

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord pour your spirit upon me and let me be filled with your overflowing presence all the days of my life

Lord renew my spirit with your divine presence and remove all spiritual laxity henceforth

Lord guide me in all I do and let my life glorify you always

Lord arise over this nation, pour your spirit out on this nation and put an end to the reign of darkness

Lord fill my home with your divine presence eliminate all unwanted situation that tampers with our faith

Lord change my circumstances henceforth and lighten up my path with your supernatural light

Lord over every child connected to me, fill them with your divine presence

Lord terminate all plans from the pit of hell to truncate the destiny of my child(ten)

Holy Spirit fill the atmosphere around me and all that concerns me henceforth and give no room to evil penetrations

Lord renew my spiritual sight and let me experience divine turn around that births new dreams and visions in Jesus name

Lord over the body of Christ worldwide let there be a revival that empower  believers to stand firm in you

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, let our lives be filled daily with your truth and light until we see you in glory in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The spirit of the living God is poured into me, my life has received spiritual empowerment. His presence fills me daily, His light directs me in all I do. I will not live an ordinary life, henceforth my life exemplifies the power of the Most High King in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 23rd August 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Ephesians 2:8

Song by Maranda Curtis Let praises rise from the inside From the inside of me May You delight in the inside In the inside of me Come fill my...