Search This Blog

Saturday 24 August 2024

Prayer from Psalms 68:26

Song by Paul Baloche

Praise is rising, eyes are turning to You, we turn to You
Hope is stirring, hearts are yearning for You, we long for You
'Cause when we see You we find strength to face the day
In Your presence all our fears are washed away, washed away

Hosanna, Hosanna
You are the God who saves us, worthy of all our praises
Hosanna, Hosanna
Come have Your way among us, we welcome You here, Lord Jesus

Praise God, all you people of Israel; praise the Lord, the source of Israel’s life.
Psalms 68:26 NLT

Prayer

Heavenly father you deserve all the praise and worship, I thank you for this amazing day

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word and the light I receive daily through your word

Lord never let my praises to you become stale in Jesus name

Lord let my heart and mouth be filled with praises to you all the days of my life

I decree any plan to turn my songs of praise to songs of sorrow is permanently negated

I decree my life will be lived for Jesus Christ, I will not walk into the darkness and destruction of this world

I decree grace to propagate the gospel of Christ is released upon me and all that concerns me

I decree over this nation revival that will lead to mass salvation of souls is happening in Jesus name

I decree all entities that wants to take the glory of God over this nation and nations across the world are permanently destroyed

I decree my heart will not be occupied by the works of flesh 

I decree henceforth I grow in the things of the spirit and I live daily for Christ till I see Him in glory

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, our praises will never be silenced in Jesus name

*Praise God*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has filled my life with His joy, my mouth is filled with His praises. The grace of God is working in my life daily. Christ has redeemed me from the destruction of the powers of darkness. The Light of Christ shines brighter and brighter in and through me. I will never disappoint God in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 24th August 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Ephesians 2:8

Song by Maranda Curtis Let praises rise from the inside From the inside of me May You delight in the inside In the inside of me Come fill my...