Search This Blog

Monday 12 August 2024

Prayer from 1 Corinthians 15:57

Song by Todd Dulaney

Who will stand against the Lord?
No one can, No one will
Who will stand against the king?
No one can, No one will

Oh oh oh, Oh oh oh
Victory belongs to Jesus
Victory belongs to Him
Oh oh oh, Oh oh oh
Victory belongs to Jesus
Victory belongs to Him

So we put our trust in You
Yes, we put our hope in You
You will deliver, You're a provider 
I find my victory in You 
Forever victorious 
Forever we win 
I find my victory in You


But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
1 Corinthians 15:57 ESV

Prayer

Almighty Saviour I honour your majesty and worship your holy name

Lord thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for granting me all round answers and victory over all my expectations

Lord thank you for terminating the wishes of the workers of iniquity concerning me

Lord thank you for elevating me to the level of divine visibility and destiny fulfillment

I decree the victory of Christ over this nation concerning every soul that is yet to come to the knowledge of Christ

I decree victory over every challenging situation that has tested my faith

I decree victory over this week in all that I do, sorrow will never replace laughter and happiness in Jesus name

I decree victory over the borders of nations across the world as Christ is reveal and His truth is established

I decree victory of Christ over every home that has been tormented by the workers of darkness

I decree victory in every aspect of life concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household nothing will go wrong

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have the victory of Christ in my life, nothing will go wrong concerning my plans. The hands of God has set me on the height of divine visibility. Darkness can not overshadow the purpose and plans of God for me. Grace is speaking over my life and all things are aligning according to the will of God for me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 12th August 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Ephesians 2:8

Song by Maranda Curtis Let praises rise from the inside From the inside of me May You delight in the inside In the inside of me Come fill my...