Search This Blog

Monday 5 August 2024

Prayer from Matthew 28:2

Song by Todd Dulaney

Hallelujah
You have won the victory
Hallelujah
You have won it all for me

Death could not hold you down
You are the risen king
Seated in majesty
You are the risen king

By his stripes we are healed
By his nail pierced hands we're free
By his blood, we're washed clean
Now we have the victory

The power of sin is broken
Jesus overcame it all
He has won our freedom
Jesus has won it all

Our God is risen
He is alive
He's won the victory
He reigns on high


Suddenly there was a great earthquake! For an angel of the Lord came down from heaven, rolled aside the stone, and sat on it.
Matthew 28:2 NLT


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages, I magnify your name and worship your majesty

King of kings thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your mercy that continues to speak over my life you deserve all the praise

Lord thank you for the liberty your have given me through salvation

I decree every stone of hinderance on my path has been permanently rolled away

I decree this week I will not suffer any delay physically or spiritually in Jesus name

I decree the hands of God has set me free from every dormant position

I decree death will not claim my destiny or that of any member of my household

I decree this day whatever has kept me or any member of my family stagnated in a position below our destiny an end come to it today

I decree every power used to keep my glory or that of any member of my household hidden behind a stone is totally destroyed

I decree henceforth I walk in total freedom all things are working in my favour

I decree my expectations are ending with miracles in all aspect in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, we will not become statistics of negativity in Jesus name

*Pray for divine intervention over your nation and nations around the world*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The stone has been rolled away, hinderances and delays have come to an end. I have my freedom in Christ, no more limitations in any aspects of my life. This new season all things work together for my good. My promotion can not be hindered, I have my evidence, nothing missing, nothing broken in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 4th August 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Ephesians 2:8

Song by Maranda Curtis Let praises rise from the inside From the inside of me May You delight in the inside In the inside of me Come fill my...